57 300 C part needed

Hi All,

My painter lost the small piece of chrome which connects the two stainless
pieces
at the top of the rear body.
Its the part that the rear convertible window meets the body.
It is about one and one half inch wide and one inch high. It is concave with
a hole for a screw to hold it to the body. I guess some other cars might be
similar.
Appreciate any help,
Steve