Re: [Chrysler300] Cams, ram manifolds and stuff.

Re: [Chrysler300] Cams, ram manifolds and stuff.

Hughes Cam ( http://www.hughesengines.com/cams/bhydflatlist.asp )
recommended a HE3038BL for a long ram motor I am building for a '60
Plymouth. This one has a 223° @.050", .504" intake and a 230° @.050", .538"
exhaust spec. Should you call them, be prepared to answer a lot of
questions about your application.

Al Wilson