Some parts for sale, listing here first

Ok folks, ran into a fair deal and had to make a parts run to Detroit.
(Sorry for invading your back yard Marty)

First off are these items.

Distributors: (Hint for those thinking about the Pertronix conversion)

The following are Chrysler Distributors WITH, I repete WITH,
the stamped, marked tags present.

model # Part # application

1AZ4001G 1658989 1955 and early 56 300 ( 331 )
( could I make a killing with this one??? )

1AZ4001D 1626660 55 Windsor??
Very possibly also early 55 NewYorker & Imperial
(according to one source)

1AZ4001F 1641707 late 55 NewYorker & Imperial ( 331 )
(have 2 of these)

1BS4007A 1841515 58 New Yorker & Imperial ( 392 )

1BP4006-C 1889564 60 Chrysler, Imperial, Dodge Matador
(clean, looks like only lite usage, paint daubs still there,
appears to be great for a total resto project)
(MAY have original points still in it, the points have an oil
wiper for the eight sided thingy)

Dodge/Plymouth This one appears NOS (dual points)
1AZ4003-L 1626656 Early 55 Dodge Coronet & Royal
late 554 - 56 truck V8
Early 55 Plymouth V8
(clean, paint daubs still there, appears to be great
for a total resto project)

(I did get a 57 300-C distributor, but so far I am hanging onto it,
it had the red boot plug wire with it, should that be a Wahoo!! =;-> )

The above information is based on the references I have available to
check out.
These can be had for a modest (?)$$$ + postage

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6