Louisville Meet

Hi All,
What a wonderful job Bob & Elizabeth Wieland did. We got back from the Louisville meet on Sunday afternoon. It was our first meet and it won't be the last. We had a wonderful time! We want to thank everyone for all their help! What a great bunch of folks and the combined knowledge is something else. We made it home fine and running better than when we left home; but still just as loud so you can hear us coming. It's also great to have faces now to go with the names!

Thanks Again,
Charlotte & Joe Pickler