Gary Whitehead

John, you know my story about Whitehead, I went to his condo twice and he
would not come to the door and I know he was home. He is a member of the De
Soto Club and I could not get them to do a thing about this thief. I have
names of several others who have sent lens and have NOT got them back. He
should be banned from all advertising in the new letters.

hal