Re: [Chrysler300] Gary Whitehead

Hi Guys -

Having done some business with Mr. S--thead some time ago, and being very
familiar with John's experiences with them, I suggest that everyoine who has
had a problem getting their lenses back send me a written account of the
transaction. I will compile them and present them to the appropriate office
of the California States Attorney General's office, and formally ask that the
company be investigated fofr fraud. Actually, should you wish to do so, you
can contact him and just tell him that we plan on taking that course, if the
lenses are not returned, or payment for them made. Either way, I will be
happy to do it, should you guys want me to.

Pete Fitch