Whitehead

Hi Everyone,
Gary Whitehead is not now and has never been a member of the Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. The club newsletter clearly states on its Classified Advertising page that, " The editor reserves the right to alter or eliminate any known misleading or inaccurate information." I think we may trust our two editors, Eleanor Riehl and Andy Mikonis to uphold our excellence in accepting only legitimate advertising that enhances our 300's.
Gloria Moon, treasurer