Gary Whitehead - take action !

Hi to all,

I received a call from Chris Ellis from Mopar Collector Guide , responding
to a fax I sent that magazine, complaining loudly about the fact that ads
from West Coast Antique still appear in their November 2001 issue and that
ads for Suncoast Plastics were in the previous issue.

Chris informed me that, even though MCG is aware there is some kind of a
problem with Gary Whitehead and the various businesses he operates, my faxed
complaint was the FIRST and ONLY one to reach them to date. MCG is quite
willing to do the right thing and refuse to print ads from Suncoast Plastics
or West Coast Antique, providing that they receive OTHER complaints besides
mine, in writing.

Therefore I would urge anyone who's been victimized by Gary Whitehead in any
way (stolen lenses, inferior products received) to please put this down in
writing and fax it to MCG at (225) 274-9033, together with a request for MCG
to please stop accepting Whitehead's ads !

Please also forward this e-mail through various other Mopar listservers.
Sincerely,

John Hertog
Crossram Motors