Re: [Chrysler300] Coker 235/75R14 Radial Availability

Re: [Chrysler300] Coker 235/75R14 Radial Availability

Hi to All,

I received an inquiry from a fellow member that was told by a Coker
distributor that tire availability for the 235/75R14 was Nov. 1. He was
concerned that the distributors would get the first supply in November and
that Club members and others that joined the list would be the last to get
supplied next year.

The sales manager, Mr. Allen Sturm, says that this is not true. Early 2002
is the first availability, to Coker themselves, for these tires and Coker
has extended the time to sign up for the "List" group discount until the end
of 2001. We are the people who drove them to make the tire available and we
will be getting the first shot.

His message to me was as follows:

"Hello Dr. Tony,

I apologize for the delay and would like to give you better news than what
the e-mail states, but it does appear that it could be first of the year
before this size will be available.

I will allow you to add to the list up to the end of the year if you have
additional members that would like to take advantage of the group discount.

Thanks again for your patience and be assured this project will reach
fruition. We are very excited about the consumer response regarding the
235/75x14 white wall.

We will keep you posted."