Re: [Chrysler300] AAJ Disc Conversion - Anybody Driving One?

Re: [Chrysler300] AAJ Disc Conversion - Anybody Driving One?

I just finished installing there kit that I bought last year. The installation was very
easy, the only thing I added was an adjustable proportion valve I found a very small one
from Speedway that is designed to be hidden. Its about 2" long and 5/8" square and fits
in line with a adjustment knob on the top. Cost around $ 35.00. It will be awhile before
I get a chance to test drive it. The car is still under restoration.........Gary Barker