Re: [Chrysler300] more on modifications

As someone stated earlier, in normal driving it would
really be unusual to have to worry about brake fade
with the original drum brakes. Stopping the first time
is of utmost importance, but brake fade should not be
a factor. Race track driving is another story.

I feel that the original brakes on my G do a fine job.
I wouldn't expect a 2+ ton car to stop as quickly as a
1-1/2 ton car with discs and ABS. Have those of you
who don't like the "feel" of your original drum brakes
checked if the power brake booster, vacuum hoses, and
vacuum reserve tank are doing their jobs properly?

Bruce Paul-Cherry Hill, NJ

=== message truncated ===