300C/D Patrol Cars

Hi to all,
Attended a local show yesterday with the C and again had
conversations with people who claim that the NJ
state police used letter cars in the 57/58 period. My answer has always
been that I have personally seen New
Yorker 4- door's used on the NJ turnpike/GS parkway during this period.
But that I doubt that the state of NJ would
have purchased letter cars for their troopers. Have heard conflicting
stories about whether these cars were marked or unmarked. Can anyone out
there confirm or deny the use of these cars by NJ or any other state for
that matter?

Dave Geise
57 C in NJ
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!