Open Trailer-MT/OR and MT/BAy Area

I am taking two cars to Kalispell, MT. First trip loaded from Berkeley, CA, up to Kalispell for the drop-off. Then an empty trailer from Kalispell, MT to Portland, Oregon. Then the second car from Portland back up to Kalispell and then the empty trailer from Kalispell, Montana back to Berkeley or Bay Area.

So, one way from MT to Northern OR and One way from Kalispell, MT back south to Bay Area.

Any needs out there? I plan to head out Wed. or Thurs. of this week10/31 or 11/1, , going from MT to Or empty on Sat., 11/3, then empty back to SF/Bay Area of Monday or Tuesday, the 5th or 6th.

Happy to help for expenses if either of the empty legs works for anyone out there.

Please e-mail me privately at hhrp@xxxx