Need Purolator PCV Numbers

Hi, everybody. Can anyone give me the old two-digit Purolator PCV number that is correct for 1961 to 1969 Chrysler? I have a chance to pick up some Purolator #67 and #69 PCV valves. They are both the correct style and shape as on our Chryslers. But, of course, I have no idea which # is right, if either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, much. John Koutre, Plover, Wisconsin