Re: [Chrysler300] (no subject)

There is an ad that has been running in the Club News for a year or so that
is a direct result of me having mine rebuilt a few years ago. He advertised
in some magazine about doing Corvettes and I took a chance on a Mopar. It
was not cheap but it was very effective.

Larry Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City, CA 94061