1957 300C Engine Forsale

Members....
I want to offer this to fellow members first. I have a complete (except for carbs & air cleaners) 1957 Chrysler 300C engine forsale. It is an A1 block with engine number 3NE57-2551. It has just come back from the machine shop and is currently disassembled. It was hot tanked, magnafluxed, bored and each component individually balanced and numbered. It is +.030 in the bore and standard on the mains and rods. The rods have new bushings and it has new KB hypereutectic 10:1 pistons with new rings. It includes a newly reground Isky cam, grind #D888 (correct for the 300C). Included are the adjustable rocker arms, solid lifters, pushrods and dimpled Chrysler Fire-Power valve covers and spark plug covers. It includes the 2x4 intake manifold and dual point distributor. It is ready to assemble. Price FOB Twin Falls, Idaho is $4000. Possible trades. I can help arrange shipping or will deliver within 350 mile radius. Contact George McKovich by email or call 1-888-523-0733 between 9am and 9pm Mountain time.