Questions

I have a meeting this Sunday with a gentleman who may be a know-it-all, so
I'm looking for some correct information. Q. #1. What was the last year
that Chrysler Corp. offered ram induction on any car OTHER than a 300? Which
cars? Which engines? Q #2. Has anyone ever heard of any production ram
tubes in material other than aluminum? Like, for example, cast iron?