1962 300H Price Reduced

I recently put my 1962 300H in a Car Museum for sale because I was planning
on moving and listed it at $24,998. My personal plans for moving have been
moved up and now I'm forced to reduce the price even lower for an immediate
sale. It is now reduced to $17,998 and is a tremendous value for anyone who
knows and appreciates Letter Cars.
The car had the original owner until 1999 and was lovingly restored eg.
restored interior, engine etc. This a gorgeous and powerful car with
everything working and original eg. tach, radio, air conditioning etc. It
has all the paperwork and is listed in the Club directory.
But you can take a look at it in it's showroom setting. Go to
www.volocars.com and see for yourself. The Volo Car Museum can vouch for the
quality, authenticity and value ( or they wouldn't have it in their Museum to
begin with ). I will be offline while I move and will be unable to field
your questions until the first week of Dec. so call Jay Gramm direct at Volo
at 815 385 3644 and get the full particulars. Feel free to make the purchase
through him. He has all the VIN info from Gil Cunningham, the appraisal that
I contracted for when I bought the car etc.
This is a financial loss for me but a chance for some one who really
understands Letter Cars to get a tremendous value on a gorgeous car. I
really want a private individual to own and care for this car and do not want
to sell to a dealer for his quick sale because of this price. Call Jay now
because this price will attract a lot of interest....and take good care of my
1962 300H.
Dan