My 62 300

300club,

Im selling my 1962 Chrysler 300 4dr 383/727. If anyone has seen it at
Carlisle or the Chrysler show will agree its in pretty great shape and
pretty much original. The chrome all shines and the car drives great. If
anyone is interested in adding a nice original driver to their stable, give
me a email. I have to sell the car, although i hate to do it.

The car comes with an amazing amount of original paperwork from the orignal
windowsticker to all the original pay stubs for the registration, tax, and
more.

For pictures you can go here: http://www.scatpack.com/300rv.html
Take a look at the pictures anyway!

Im asking $3500 and I am talking a loss.

If interested, send me an email.

Brian