Generator Vs. Alternator

Restoration is underway of our ?60 300 F coupe. We are intending to make
Big Yellow an excellent driver with potential for show ? but we want the
reliability factor. That brings us to the question ? do we convert to
alternator or have the generator rebuilt? Other than originality, what?s
the downside of converting? The car will be driven less than 5000 per year,
probably never more that 3 hours from home in Los Angeles, CA.

Louis M. Barrie