Re: [Chrysler300] More on VIN De-coder scam on e-Bay.

Re: [Chrysler300] More on VIN De-coder scam on e-Bay.

Hi Dave,
Before you send em back would you mind running off some copies of the
copy,so I can send a set of copies back to this "civilized" one, as I'm not
happy with copies either and would like a 20 buck refund also. ;-)
Regards
The fellow "uncivilized arse".
Owen

uncivilized arses..........
Send them back First.
> But they better be the originals I sold to you.
> Not photocopies.
> Then I will gladly put the funds back into your account.

some back yard hicks who can't tell the diff between an alleged 40 year old
document, and a whiter than white brand new photocopy? I have done business
with hundreds of US vendors for 10 years now, you are the first to pull a
fast one. Never said they were ORIGINAL right out of the '60's !!

> Ha, ha, ha ! So that's how you justify it. How many did you get out of the
so called 'manual' ? You keep selling more of the same. Must have been an
extraordinary find, so many VIN de-coders.

> Well mate, as for your other e-mail. All I can say is great ! I am making
official complaints to both e-Bay and PayPal re fraud. I am posting your
name and e-mail address on the ''watch out for this scammer" bulletin board
on e-Bay, and informing the many hundreds of people on the 2 listservers I
belong to of your dubious activities.
> As for your suggestion that I have photocopied them first, bullshit is
what I say to that Doug. Even if I did, you could pick either one, as they
would both be photocopies.
> I bought them from your description, that stated ORIGINAL. They sure ain't
original, that's for sure. I paid for original and that's what I expected.
> So, refund me, as I said, I WILL send back your copies free of charge.
Next time you list them, I'll be looking. Change the wording to 'copy'.
That's my suggestion. Because a copy is what they are,