Free 1962 300 Rear Bumper (core)

Anyone need a core 1962 Rear Bumper for a 300? Free, but it must be picked
up. It is unchromed right now, and should be considered a core. Its doing
me no good since I sold the 62.

I could drop it off at Rechrome LTD in Mendham NJ if you want to have it
done (I don't know them, but if you wanted it done, thats local for me)

Just drop me a line if you want it. Im at 07005 Boonton NJ

Brian