300G driver's inside door handle piece.

Left hand INSIDE door handle oval metal surround.

This part my body man needs is actually serviced as part of the
door. It was originally spot welded to the door skin to reinforce the
area where the handle mounts. It can come from any 1960-62 full
size MoPar car, including the Imperial models 1960-63. Even a
4-door front door has the same part.
Does anyone have this part available? Thanks for your help. I need
it quick, in order to get the car to the Phoenix meet in January. Thanks
a lot.

Tony