(no subject)

Happy New Year to one and all!

As many of you know I've been trying to find a coil for my H that has the
number 2084847 on it. This is the number specified in the parts book and was
used from 1960-1964. I recently had a coil sent to me from a fellow who said
it came off a '62 Chrysler. It has 1688212 for the part number and an
Auto-Lite number 200567. I looked in the service manual on page 8-6 and I
found the 1688212 number and the 200567 listed on the chart as the correct
coil for my car. What happened to the 2084847 number? Does it appear
anywhere on the coil? Does a coil with this number actually exist? If any
of you have a 1960-1964 300 that has an original coil (or if you have the
original coil somewhere in a box) would you please let me know what the
numbers are that on the coil? I really would like to put an original coil on
my H but I do want to know which one is correct.

300ly,

Mike Meyer