(no subject)

Thought I'd let you know my H was in a show in Ormond Beach today that was
sponsored by Chrysler. My car took 1st place in category 36C which is high
performance Mopars. Also received an award from Chrysler for the best
restoration. Also received another award from Chrysler for the most unusual
car because of the domed dash. Also got a special spotlight award from
Chrysler because of the car in general. They took all kinds of pictures of
it and they'll be back in Detroit in the next few days. Pretty good day I'd
say.

Mike