300K for sale

Folks:

FYI...found this on the web and spoke with the man who has it. White w/ blue
vinyl. Sounds like a very nice car (absolutely never rusted - Colorado car)
albeit in need of paint and some TLC. Runs very strong and shifts well.
413/360HP...not a 4X4 despite the ad (I was wondering if it had meant 2X4
Rams, but not that either), He says the bumpers are nearly mint (that one is
especially surpising!) North of Minneapolis

Keith

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/1/0/19133510.htm