tyre cosmetics

Hello.
Will anyone suggest a suitable product to cure whitewall damage? Is there
something that can be sprayed or painted onto the tyre?
Thank-you.
Richard.

Here's what happened...
Today, while moving a Chrysler to temporary storage, I was careless and
scuffed a tyre against the kerb. I didn't think anything of it at the time.
I trailered the Chrysler to the storage site. When I arrived and unloaded,
I saw the whitewall damage and was dismayed. There are many black scuff or
cut marks, mostly with a definite curve (as the tyre rotated against the
kerb). I am not sure whether the marks are heavy deposits from the kerb or,
worse, the underlying black rubber showing through the whitewall. I didn't
have time for a thorough examination because I had to concentrate upon
cleaning the car before putting her away - winter weather, filthy even by
trailer. After I collect car in 3 months' time, I would like to make the
tyre look well again.