Re: [Chrysler300] 300 b

Raphael,
Ditzler is the same company as PPG Industries and a PPG dealer should be able
to get that code or cross reference to it.
I had some touch-up mixed 4 years ago in Duracryl Acrylic Lacquer and the can
has Color #8894 on the can. It seem to match my "Cloud White" OK.
Hope this helps.
John Cote
Connecticut