Re: [Chrysler300] 57-59 rocker panels

John Hertog wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> I would like to point out to the group ebay auction Item # 601080448 ; it's for a set of repro rocker panels for 57 thru 59 Chrysler, Dodge and DeSoto 2 doors. It's unclear from the ad whether there are more of these available, or if the seller just has the one set...
>
> Should anybody look into this, please let the group know whether the seller has more than one set available !
>
> John

I am typing this before checking the above out.

I did have a set of replacement rocker panels for my project.

There are at least 2 ways these are made. One way is a "correct"
fit and shape replacement. The other way is a cover that fits OVER
the originals. This is what I had, and my bodyshop man had to
rework them to be true replacements instead of caps.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6