57-59 rocker panels

Hi to all,

I would like to point out to the group ebay auction Item # 601080448 ; it's for a set of repro rocker panels for 57 thru 59 Chrysler, Dodge and DeSoto 2 doors. It's unclear from the ad whether there are more of these available, or if the seller just has the one set...

Should anybody look into this, please let the group know whether the seller has more than one set available !

John