Re: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 152

Brian

Can you tell me where to get that information? The way I heard it was that CNN did the piece connected to how Ford was struggling to meet it's bills but yet made this large contribution and then someone from the UAW researched the balance of the auto makers including
Chrysler and came up with these stats. Curious if there is some site that investigates or verifies these things similar to the virus hoaxes?

Whiteshoes