Re: [Chrysler300] convertible parts supplier?

Re: [Chrysler300] convertible parts supplier?

Doing a 55 convertible which spent is life in Arizona. Close to rust free
which is great but covered with sort of a greenish corrosion on plated parts
and bare steel and the interior was a disaster. Gas thank is beautifull on
the inside but bad on the outside?? Actually having to find replacement
parts from my parts cars for stuff I never had to worry about on
restorations of local cars.

Interesting give and take