Car Show in Billings, Mt July 12 & 13th

Greeting to all Montana members of the 300 Club!

I am inviting all of you to get the Brutes out of the garage in July and come to Billings to the Cruzin the Rims car show. The hosts for this event are the Beartooth Mopars, a local chapter of the Big Sky Mopar Club. We have 27 trophy classes with three awards in each,Top 15 vehicles will receive Jackets, long distance (driven), hard luck, peoples choice etc. The winner of long distance and hard luck get a trophy and a gift certificate for a nights stay at the Billings Hampton Inn. The Hampton has also set a block of rooms aside at a better rate for those who stay that tell them they are there for the show. There will be a poker run and cruise Friday night and a informal get together at Blondys drive in on S.27th st. There will be a swap meet at the show, and a craft show for the ladies to attend and or participate in. Cost is $25.00 for the car show. If you want to do the swap meet and the craft show it is still $25.00. So if you enter any one of the three events, it covers doing all at no extra charge! Pre-registration lasts until 6/30/02 and after that it is $30.00. We have tables available at no charge for the swap meet and the crafts people so you needn't drag tables all the way to Billings. The event will be at North Park, on the grass and in the shade. We are renting the multi-purpose bldg. for the week-end so those that have crafts that can't be outside for whatever reason can be indoors. We will have KRKX 94.1 FM broadcasting live all day from the show, entertainment, door prizes galore, food vendors, NO ALCOHOL allowed, Uniformed Sheriffs Deputies for security, numerous other vendors, and a really beautiful spot just below the Rim Rocks! Please bring your Letter car(s) so we can show Montana what a real Milestone Automobile is! Any questions or for pre-registration forms and/or brochures, Please contact me at jkrestor300@xxxx Looking forward to seeing you at the show!

This is also to invite ALL club members, but due to distance and the remoteness of the area I don't foresee many traveling to Montana for this event. HOWEVER...... You could get the long distance award and a trophy!
Thanks and have a great show season!
Joe and Kelly Pierce
300K and many others