FW: HD Bars for late '50s Chrysler

Hi guys. Major computer problems going on at my house so have not been in
the loop much. Know anti-sway bars are under discussion again. I dropped
the ball on that last year but intended to get it DONE with Saner
Performance with whom I exchanged several emails. But numerous family
situations became priority and the bars clanked.

I had not previously heard of Quickor, so I shot them an inquiry for my C
and F. They responded about the C and a G below so they are not real
familiar with our cars, nor do they know the C and F (or G) have virtually
identical bars, nor do they know there even was ANY factory front bar on a
300. Now, the fact they did not know there was a factory bar bothers me
because there was NO better handling large performance car than our letter
cars and if they aren't familiar with that, then they don't know history in
their own specialty.

At the current time, I can't pursue all this with Quickor or Saner, but at
Saner it was obvious from email #1 that he knew our cars and was gung-ho
willing to make them performer even better by custom designing for our
applications.

Y'all please carry on and maybe I can just be amongst you as a customer. I
know other vehicles that I have added bars to have been worth every penny -
in fact, anti-sway bars are about the best return on investment I put into
my cars.

Wayne