possible 55-56 parts car

Hi Gang!

Have stumbled across a 55 DeSoto Firedome 2dr hdtp with no drive train. Should be some parts that will fit 55-56 300's. If enough are interested I will try and locate the owner to see about possible purchase for parting out what's left. All glass appears to be good. still has both doors. Dash is all butchered. Fenders at first glance seem to be straight but have the usual rust at the bottom.

Anyone interested please E-mail me privately

Dave Schwandt