300f brakes

Hi to all,

It's spring and things are warming up. So I'm taking advantage by working on my brakes which brings
me to a question. I have the right rear hub off and I'm trying to adjust the front brake shoe. Both sides
were stuck but with some cleaning and some fussing I coaxed the rear adjuster to work. The front
adjuster will not budge no matter what I do. It isn't rusted up, it's clean and free visually but will not move.
It appears it was that way before I got the car because the adjuster head is rounded a little bit. According
to the maint. manual I'm trying to turn it the correct direction, so I'm wondering if anyone has an idea or is it
trash.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Neal