300f brakes adjusters

Hi Neal,

Occasionally, the adjusters, front or rear, will freeze over time, and
usually because they haven't been moved / adjusted/ lubricated in a long
time. Ideally, they should turn, easily, in either direction. Make sure to
use a 6-point 7/16th socket , not a twelve point, if fighting you...

Best thing that works for me, if dealing with a frozen adjuster, is to
remove the entire brake support plate and place it in a vise . Give it a few
shots of penetrating oil and let soak awhile. If that doesn't work, heat
works wonders - I have yet to see a frozen anything that does not respond
well to judicious application of heat from an oxy-acetylene torch !

Once unstuck, lube liberally, and coat rubbing surfaces with Never-Seize.

Good luck ! and happy Easter !

John