[Chrysler300] ' 61 G vs.' 61 New Yorker

Hello all, I haven't posted a question here in quite sometime. I recently
bought an original JoHan model car of a ' 61 New Yorker H/T. Some of the New
Yorker exterior trim has been previously sanded off. I want to change it
into a G. I already have the correct interior and engine for the car, my
question is about the overall length of the body, and wheelbase. Are there
any changes to be made? I have an extra ' 62 300 kit for parts. I think the
NY and G shares the 126" WB and overall length.

Thanks in advance! John