crazy H

Luther,
I would get the car up on a lift and check the following; Check the
shift cable adjustment wheel (it's at the front of the case) to see if the
retaining bolt has loosened, if that is ok then I would check cable condition
for fraying. If that is fine, drop pan and inspect the cable to valve body
linkage. Seems as though something is loosening up, assuming that the trans
functioned fine previously. Now would be a great time to drain the convertor
, clean screen on valve body, and put a new filter in the cooling line. As to
what fluid is recommended...well we had quite a thread about that last
year...where did we end up on that (list)? As I recall Type F won out. Let us
know what you find. Dan