parts

I have one rechromed and one n.o.s.56 chry horn ring. I would like to trade
one of my horn rings for a 55, or 56 chry. steering wheel, any color but has
to be deluxe. I also have a 57C complete front bumper, drive shaft, radiator,
power st. pump, lots of small parts for 55 to 58 chryslers.
Johnnie Slayton C300
330-794-1470 or
E-mail me.
To John Roth,
I have a parts electric antenna from a 60 or so chrysler.