Starting trouble....

Hello Guys.

I have a small problem with my G.
Sometimes when I try to start up my engine it just don't start, it runs
and runs but not fireing up.
I have replaced the ignition lock but there was not any change, I have
controlled all cabels and
there is not any lose ends. Very often when I start the engine, it
fireing up just when I disconnect
the starter with the key and sometimes I have to open the hood and start
it with a screwdriver,
shortcutting the relay and it start immedeatly when I do so. It is just
like the power don't go
out to the sparkplugs when I connect the starter with the key. The
battery is new and I have
tryed with different batterys, that is not the problem. It is like the
starter take all the power and there
is not enough for the sparks. This is not all the time, only sometimes.

Any ideas???????

Johan ( 300-G Conv. )