Re: [Chrysler300] Starting trouble....

Johan; Sounds like you might have the answer. Start with the basics, check
the starter draw, and available voltage. If it starts wien you release the
key, the coil gets enought voltage while the motor is still spinning, and
fires. You can attach a volt meter at the coil and watch the voltage while
you are cranking to confirm the loss. Or a use a test light.
Then use the volt meter at each connection along the path to the starter. It
might be in the main electrical block at the firewall (if there is one) or
at any plug connector along the way. The relay can be bad and drawing all
available voltage just to make the connection inside.
Let us know how it turns out, Ray Jones