Mopar meet in Quakertown,PA

If any of you are in the Quakertown, PA area this weekend, there will be a
all MOPAR meet held at the Holiday Inn Express(215-529-7979). It is located
right off the Quakertown exit of the PA Turnpike. The meet is held by the
Northeast Hemiowners Association. All MOPARS are welcome at their meets. You
DO NOT have to have a hemi to be there. The meet is on Fri., Sat., and
Sunday.
On Saturday there will be a "Cruise to covered bridge tour w/ car games at
hotel.
It close for me so I'll be there with by newly acquired 1962 Chrysler 300.
It's NOT a letter but she's RED, a CONVERTIBLE and I can actually drive her.

Happy 300ing

Charlie Valentine
300G
62 300 Conv.