[Chrysler300] Albion, PA mopar show.

Hello all! Any of you who are close to the Erie, PA area, get ready for a
great show on Sunday June 2nd. "Lake Erie Tri-State Mopar club" has their
annual show on that day. They always have a great turn out of antique mopars
to the muscle era mopars. Every year they always have a nice turn out of
300s. One of these days I'll get my 300 there, until then, it's going to be
my NY again. Numerous parts vendors are present, car corral, door prizes,
giveaways, and food vendors all in a very nice park-like setting.
This year is their 1st annual model car contest, with 12 catagories.
1st through 3rd place plaques will be awarded. Many of my 300 models and
other mopar models will be brought! Directions: From I-90 exit 6, follow
Rt. 215 south to Rt.6N then east into Albion and turn left at light. From
I-90 exit 9, follow Rt.18 south to Rt. 6N, then west into Albion, and turn
right at the light. From I-79, exit 38, follow Rt.6N, west into Albion, and
turn right at the light.

See you there! John