Re: [Chrysler300] Rust treatment

Jonathan,
They make a cute little thing called a "spot blaster" that is about the size of a paint gun. It works like a little sand blaster, has a rubber cup on it that is placed against the rusty spot to keep the sand from blowing around, the sand is captured in a little cloth bag after it hits the rust.Great little tool for localised rusty spots. Most paint stores have products you can use to pickle the rust to stop it and prep the spot for paint. If you spray primer on a car you are driving be sure to top coat it with some kind of paint to seal the surface, primer will absorb water if it is left bare.

Mike