Re: [Chrysler300] vinyl top paint

Hi All

The Back to Black I mentioned below is a product of "MOTHERS".
Gary

At 06:33 PM 5/26/02, Gary Nelson wrote:
Gary and Gang

I bought a product that is called "BACK TO BLACK". I bought at a swap meet
and I am sure it is part of the Mothers product line.
I will be at my shop tomorrow and will check. If I don't post that is the
brand.

Gary

To send a message to this group, send an email to: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx