Tom Gerrard's 300's

Greetings everyone!
I have been emailing back and forth to Tom the last few days and he regrets to inform us he has a prior commitment to attend in August so he won't be able to bring the 300's to Kalispell. I will endeavor to get some photos of the cars as he has invited my wife and I to drop in later this month. We plan on taking him up on his invite- I can't miss an opportunity like that! I have never met him but he sounds like quite the gentleman and I am really looking forward to meeting him and viewing the Letter cars and the 40 other cars he has. He stated that he will put at least one 300 event on his 2003 calendar. I will keep you posted! If he gives me the go ahead I will post photos, but only w/ his permission, as I respect people's right to privacy. Joe Pierce 300K, 300K cvt. and others....