Mopar vs Bowtie.....Group Effort

Here's the bet between Father and Son. On the 12th, at Sears Point Drag
Strip, my son has bet me that his 2001 Camero with a 2.345 second handicap,
can still beat Our (I say "Our" because all of our reputations are at stake
here) 300F in the quarter mile. It's computer engineering verses old-style
torque and carbs. If any of you (Verity, Riehl, Hertog?) have any
suggestions, don't keep them to yourselves. Should the pup whip the Old Man,
he and the bride take the C rag to the wine tasting country, I win, they go
to church with me on Fathers Day and cook breakfast. Seems to me that the
Camero might do a 13.90 plus 2.34 equals
16.24 to beat. Air cleaners on? off? RPM launch? Just roll out and then
punch it? Shift with buttons? Timed for max with too much pinging? Amount
of air in rear tires? Open to any and all suggestions as a lot of people
will be watching.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061