Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar vs Bowtie.....Group Effort

Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar vs Bowtie.....Group Effort

If you run with no aircleaner, make sure the hoodpad is secure! Remember the
Moon's Hurst sucking the hood pad into the carb with no aircleaner!!
Go kick some butt, and bring video to the Nashville meet!!!
Good Luck, Ray Jones