Re: [Chrysler300] Mopar vs Bowtie.....Group Effort

Ray Jones wrote:

> If you run with no aircleaner, make sure the hoodpad is secure!
> Remember the Moon's Hurst sucking the hood pad into the carb
> with no aircleaner!!
> Go kick some butt, and bring video to the Nashville meet!!!
> Good Luck, Ray Jones

Oldest boys Fury III just underwent a minor tuneup.
The underhood pad is starting to come apart it seems.
We cleaned a lot of it out of the kids airfilter.
And he is running his car stone stock configuration.
Factory aircleaner housing intact.

To those of you who saw it in Plymouth Mi, he just turned 41,000
original miles with the car.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6